1. What Information is collected by us
We are dedicated to deliver quality web & mobile application solutions and services to meet the most critical constraints like top notch quality, competitiveness, deadlines and the best returns on investment.
- Usage Data
- Also, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website through a web browser or mobile device (“Usage Data”).
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Information you submit
- We may ask you to volunteer information about yourself using the contact or inquiry form or any other feature on the website. For example, we may ask you to provide your name, phone number, and email address, demographic data (such as your profession, age, gender, interests), and information about your general interest. Your submission of these type of information as a guest on the website is not required.
- Links from Other Sites
- If you arrive at our site by clicking on an advertisement or content published by a third party, that third party may provide information to us about your activity on their site. For example, we may use Google AdWords or other third party advertisers, or may sponsor links on other third party sites.
2. Sharing of your personal data
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data, if we’re required to do so by the law.
3. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Updates to this Statement
We review and update this Statement regularly to take account of changes to our processing and regulatory changes. We encourage you to review it from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this Statement, we will endeavour to communicate this to you where possible.
5. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have a number of rights under data protection law, which have been strengthened under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using it. We may ask for proof of your identity. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information pertaining to you. We will assess any deletion request on a case by case basis and will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month. If you have authored any content on the DPN and would like this to be deleted, please let us know.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us on email@example.com. We’ll take action in maximum 1 calendar month.
6. Your Consent